Saturday, September 27, 2008

A Frew Screen Shots of my time with WoW

The following are a few pictures of my time in WoW.... see the captions under each picture

This is my avatar.... on one of the paths while I was exploring.


My avatar under water... I thought it was cool that I could get a picture under the water. I also thought it was funny that the little breath bar comes up to remind me to make my avatar come to the surface for air. (espcially since it is a virtual world....)


Here is my avatar under water again. I was trying to get a good view of the mountain that I was trying to climb. I could not climb it because there was bad guys all around it trying to protect it.


Here is the same mountain and water fall above water.


This is my avatar in front of the gates to her castle.... I figured she needed a typical tourist picture.



Hahahaha! This picture is how I spent most of my time on WoW... as a GHOST!


This was my avatar right after I lead her ghost back to her corpse.


I included this picture because I like how the back ground is "pretty". Sort of. It is an attempt to be pretty, but, to me, it is not very realistic so I dont know if Pretty is really the correct word.


This is another "pretty" aspect of the game- the skys and sunsets... the sky turned pretty colors when the sun is setting in the game....



This is another view of the path before my avatar as I was exploring.














No comments: